What Christians Believe
As a church, we believe in:
- One God, holy, loving and just, creator of all things, Who is eternally Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Father – Father of the Lord Jesus Christ and of those who have received new life in Christ.
- The Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, fully God and fully human, born of the virgin Mary, crucified for our sins, raised from the dead, ascended into heaven, Who will come again and judge the world.
- The Holy Spirit, Who inspired the Scriptures and indwells every child of God.
- The forgiveness of sins and eternal life through the atoning death of Christ for us, available upon repentance and faith in Him.
- The church, the body of Christ, which includes every believer.
Some additional detail relating to doctrine of scripture can be found on the website of the Evangelical Alliance.